One last thing...

It's been ages since the last time I've been here. Things have changed in my life so much that there is no time for blogging here and ranting about stuff but that doesn't mean I am inactive in the blogosphere.

During the last 2 years I tried to create a webpage dedicated to symbian. epoc and all the things that come from those operating systems. You can find it in phorepoc.eu. The site is actually the successor of allaboutsx1 if you remember it and even the old url will redirect you to the brand new website. This is a work in progress trying to collect valuable informations about the OS's, the devices powered by them as well as crucial information about the architecture of the OS and ways of modding and creating Custom Firmwares.

Other than that I became an Editor in Chief at myphone.gr so most of my free time is consumed there. This is a Greek site and one of the biggest (if not the biggest) mobile orriented websites in Greece. In case you understand Greek you may also like my Greek blog kosmoagiristos where I analyse valuable aspects of my life and whatever comes to my mind in general. Expect random ranting.

In any case I have no plans to update or continue the work I have here at least for now. Most of my thoughs and analysis are done on the other sites. I will only come back here when I find out that the time has come to do something like that but this has a really long way to come.

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design