Limited Time

Ok I've been here for some time, haven't written much cause of beeing too busy. i am not a very talkative person Because I like to show things not tell them. So I've been busy in making something totally new out of my Web Site. Something like a portal at www.memphisx.tk and a making the www.allaboutsx1.tk unique. But I was also working on a brand new website. That is Music Foundry.

You won't find anything yet, but it will 100% about music. I hope some friends will help make the site appeal good.

Other than that summer is coming as well as my university exams :(
Oh and by the way I had my birthday two weeks ago. But that is old news...

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design